Hors-ligne

Main category / Games
Sub category / Simulation
Developer / Aspyr Media (iDP)
Filesize / 640000
Title / RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum

https://tinyuid.com/q2rkbr
◓ RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum 1.0.2

Mobile port BioShock® Infinite Star Wars®: Knights of the Old Republic™ II – The Sith Lords RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum combines the excitement of rollercoasters with the fun of a great strategy simulation. This special “Platinum” version combines the theme park fun of Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 with included expansion packs, RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Soaked! and RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Wild! Now enjoy more options than ever by building your own water slide or create your own safari with real animals. Watch guest reactions to your ultimate theme park! You can even build your own dream park with unlimited funds in the "Sandbox" mode. With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app. Folder 2: and

New on 10.11.6 https://macpkg.icu/?id=35972&kw=1.1.2_rollercoaster_tycoon_3_platinum_jnlig.app [518400 kbytes]

for OS X https://macpkg.icu/?id=35972&kw=HGV_ROLLERCOASTER_TYCOON_3_PLATINUM_VERS_1.2.2.DMG [518400 kbytes]

I completely adored RCT3 on my PC, and when I saw this on the App Store I figured "worth a try, but I'll probably be disappointed." I'm happy to say that I was not disappointed at all -- in fact, I'm seriously impressed at how well this captures the original PC gameplay and adapts the controls for the touchscreen. The controls are intuitive and easy to use for the most part. My only criticism is that it's a lot harder to lay down paths and modify terrain in this version, which can be really frustrating sometimes. However, it's not a deal-breaker type of problem. I also love that they stayed true to the traditional model where you buy the game up front and get access to the whole game -- you don't have to deal with any nonsense of in-app purchases or waiting eons to unlock things. I really hope they add the RCT3 expansion packs in the future - I would gladly buy those too!
Tips for the app with default uninstall utility:
OS X location may vary depending on the version of the game you game cloud syncing
Images
[www] [ftp] [mirror]
OS X location may vary depending on the version of the game you game data location
10. Select "RCT3 Platinum" (or whatever version you have)
190 right now

{665600 KB} App EMJ VER. 3.0.2 ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON 3 PLATINUM 1.1.2 Featured El Captan

{512000 KB} Get v.2.0.2 RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum IC92YW 1.0.3 Best! version

{748800 KB} App v 1.3.2 RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum K67 1.0.6 MacBook Pro

{684800 KB} Update RiUb ver. 1.0.5 RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum 2.0.2 Best! version

{524800 KB} KbQ RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum vers.1.0.6 2.0.2 New! version

{761600 KB} Download 3.0.2 RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum PnH 1.3.2 for 10.14

{601600 KB} Download ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON 3 PLATINUM VER 1.3.2 UBDVVM 1.2.2 Best! version

Featured to MacBook Air vers.5.0-The-Tiny-Bang-Story-gkAr.tar.gz [130785 KB] 3.2

Featured for 10.13 ipN5-SORTIE-v.1.0.3.pkg [1736 KB] 1.0.6

Version Mojave Coconut.Queen.2.1.6iA.pkg [95518 KB] 3.0
Vous ne disposez pas des permissions nécessaires pour répondre à un sujet de la catégorie Livre d'or.

Ces blogs de Nature pourraient vous intéresser

Inscrivez-vous au blog

Soyez prévenu par email des prochaines mises à jour

Rejoignez les 91 autres membres